Q. What do I do if I have special needs?


The University is fully committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. Students will be asked to specify what accommodations they require to initiate a special needs request. Students do not need to disclose the nature of their disability when making this request. After accommodations are requested, the student will receive a form to be completed and returned by their primary care provider to confirm the need for any requested accommodations. A student advisor can assist students in submitting their special needs request.   

  • Last Updated Sep 26, 2018
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Daniel Wilson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0